Clayton Evertson is an aspiring TV and movie actor who rose to fame for his roles as Dorian in Raised by Wolves and Yster Abrahams in TV series titled Shooting Stars. He appeared on Shooting Stars, playing Yster Abrahamas for four years from 2007 to 2010.
|Birthday||27 December 1985|
|Age||34 years old|
He began his acting career in 2006 with a short TV film titled Vismense. He played Preston in Vismense. He began his acting career with a short film then appeared in a serious of supporting roles. Today, he is one of the most sought after artists in the movie industry.
To this date, he has appeared in 28 projects. He was last seen playing Dorian in the TV series Raised by Wolves.
10 Facts on Clayton Evertson
- Clayton Evertson is a TV and movie actor famed for his roles as Dorian in Raised by Wolves and Yster Abrahams in TV series titled Shooting Stars.
- If you are wondering how old is actor Clayton Evertson, he was born on 27 December 1985. So, he is 34 years old as of September 2020.
- He was born in South Africa to his South African parents. The identity of his father and mother is not public yet.
- Clayton Everston’s nationality is South African.
- Clayton Everston began his acting career in 2006. Though he has been in the movie industry for the past 14 years, still, he does not have a Wikipedia bio.
- As his Wiki is missing, the detail of his height and weight are also missing. He seems to be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- This South African actor is active on Instagram. His Instagram page has 656 followers.
- You can find him on the IMDb page.
- The detail of his annual earnings and net worth are not public. He has numerous TV shows and movies to his name, he might have earned good money.
- Clayton Everston is not married yet. So, he does not have a wife to be with. Also, it is not clear if he is dating anyone in 2020 or not.