Kayla Foster is an American actress and producer. She is popular as Barbara from “The Deuce” (2017-2018). Likewise, she played Lilly Terrace in Blindspot (2019).
Kayla is the producer of the short movie “Beanie Babies: A Modern Day Icarus Story” (3030). Furthermore, she appeared in the documentary “Framing John DeLorean” (2019).
10 Facts on Kayla Foster
- Kayla Foster is an American actress. She portrayed Barbara in the TV series “The Deuce“. Likewise, she acted in 9 episodes of the show from 2017 to 2018.
- As the Wikipedia page for Kayla Foster remains unavailable, details about her age and birthday are also scarce.
- Most of Kayla’s personal information is shared on her Instagram profile @kaylafoster. In fact, the actress has a good IG fan following of 3.1k people.
- Scrolling through her pictures, Foster looks slim with an average height. Similarly, she rocks short brown hair with brown eyes. However, her body measurements are not disclosed.
- Although Kayla has many guy friends, her special boyfriend is still a mystery. Anyway, she seems to be happily thriving in her single life right now.
- Speaking about her family, Foster has a brother named Jake Foster. Likewise, Jake is a talented makeup artist and model. But, her parent’s details are not known.
- As for now, Kayla is earning enough money to live a comfortable life. Moreover, her Net Worth is certain to climb in the future along with her successful career.
- Foster started her professional Hollywood career only in 2017. Similarly, her debut role is considered as Emma Pierson in “Portrait of Sister” (2017).
- Apart from acting, producing is Foster’s other expertise. In fact, she has produced 2 movies: Beanie Babies: A Modern Day Icarus Story (2020) and What She Did.
- According to her IMDb profile, Kayla has 6 credited roles as an actress to date. Likewise, she recently starred as Patricia in Beanie Babies: A Modern Day Icarus Story (2020).