American media tycoon Kris Jenner has had a number of affairs and if we are to open the book of her dating life, we can’t miss her boyfriend Corey Gamble. If sources are to be believed, Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble had a serious affair.
They even made love at Kylie Jenner’s office, which she revealed in April 2020. The couple is reportedly engaged now.
|Birthday||November 10, 1980|
|Age||39 years old|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Kris Jenner|
Kris Jenner met Corey Gamble a few years back in Spain. This couple has been on an on-and-off relationship for the past four years. And are now back together and are stronger than ever before. Get to know more about Corey Gamble here.
10 Facts on Corey Gamble
- Corey Gamble is an American national and a media personality. He is best known as the boyfriend of American media tycoon Kris Jenner.
- Some sources also claim that Corey Gamble is Kris’s fiance. Kris began seeing Corey after her long term marriage with Caitlyn Jenner dusted.
- Corey met his alleged fiance, Kris Jenner in Spain.
- Corey Gamble is quite a popular name on social media. Well, his Instagram page has 1 million followers and you can find him on Instagram as @coreygamble.
- Meanwhile, his Twitter page is missing.
- Regarding Corey’s personal and family detail, he was born on November 10, 1980. So, his age is 39 years old now.
- Speaking of his job or professional life, Corey is a tour manager. He is a graduate of Morehouse College.
- He is from Atlanta, Georgia, the United States. Corey Gamble holds an American nationality. He currently lives in Beverly Hills.
- You can also tag him as a TV star. After all, he regularly appears on the Kardashian family TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- As of 2020, this American tour manager has earned a colossal net worth of $3 million.