D Aye Successful career at a young age is making his followers want to know more about him. Stay with the article to find out more.
D Aye is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and musical artist from Alabama. His inspirations are artists such as Small Tyme Ballers, King South, Dirty, and Doe B, who have all come from Alabama and succeed in music.
D Aye has released six mixtapes with rich south vocals, smooth lyrics, and catchphrases. D Aye started writing as a teenager and recorded his first song at a young age.
What Is D Aye Age?
D Aye’s age is 26 years.
He was born and raised in Montogomery, Alabama, USA, and celebrates his birthday on February 13.
D Aye is active on Twitter since June 2011. He has 18.5k followers and 92.8k tweets on the platform as of March 2021. His Facebook account has a following of 150k people.
D Aye Wikipedia And Real Name Revealed
D Aye is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
His real name is Datony Anderson. Aye graduated from the Robert E Lee High School, Montgomery. Aye learned every detail of record making to master his craft.
The rapper has more than 65.8k followers on his Instagram account. D Aye’s first post on Instagram was on October 24, 2019, where his post was about his music video, Graveyard.
|Name||D Aye (Datony Anderson)|
|Education||Robert E Lee High School|
Some Fun Facts To Know About D Aye
- The details about D Aye’s net worth and salary are still under review. He started getting paid shows in 2012 for his combination of singing and rapping.
- D Aye was awarded at the 2016 Alabama Music Awards with the title Alabama’s Best Artist and Hardest Grinder.
- Aye’s mother was an excellent vocalist and Datony grew up singing at the church choir with her.
- The name of D Aye’s girlfriend or partner is private. Aye rarely uploads any pictures of his girlfriend on Instagram.
- In December 2019, D Aye signed a major deal with one of the largest record labels, Universal Music Group, reports Montgomery Advertiser.