Darren Parry is an American politician. He is running for the general election of Utah’s 1st Congressional District representative on November 3, 2020.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Darren Parry For Congress|
Darren is representing the democratic party in the election. Likewise, he will replace republican Rob Bishop if he wins the election
I will be in Park City this Wednesday, and I would love to meet you and answer any of your questions. #darrenforutah #utahvalues
Posted by Darren Parry For Congress on Friday, September 11, 2020
10 Facts on Darren Parry
- Darren Parry is an American politician. Darren turned into the age of 54 years old this year. However, his exact date of birth and the astrological sign is not known.
- Speaking about his wife, Darren married to Melody Parry many years ago. Similarly, the couple is parents to 9 children. Furthermore, he has 13 grandchildren.
- Parry is associated with Joe Biden’s Democratic Political Party. On June 30, 2020, the politician won the primary Democratic election and advanced into the next round.
- After his victory, Darren was selected to compete for the general election of November 3, 2020. Likewise, he is looking forward to being Utah’s 1st Congressional District representative.
- The Net Worth of Parry is under review in 2020. However, judging by his expensive campaigns and political rallies, there is no doubt that Darren is rich.
- Parry’s educational background remains hidden right now. But, taking into consideration that he teaches American Indian History at Utah State University, we speculate that he is an education scholar.
- From the past 6 years, Darren is serving in the council of the Northwestern Band in Utah. Furthermore, he was also appointed as the Tribal Leader.
- Parry’s main social handle includes his Facebook page @DarrenParryForCongress. In addition, he has already amassed around 1k supporters on the social platform.
- It is discussed that Darren’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Likewise, he is popular for his warm smile and generous personality.
- Similar to many Democratic candidates, Parry stands for immigration support, tackling Climate change and LGTBQ+ rights. Moreover, he wants to protect public lands in Utah.