David Turnbull has made a surprise move to Celtic F.C. from Motherwell F.C. just ahead of their clash on August 30, 2020. The question stands if he is going to be a good signing for the Bhoys.
|Birthday||July 10, 1999|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||Coltness High School|
Fans from both the side might get to see him playing his debut game for the Scottish giants on Sunday. Positioned as a midfielder, he was able to net the ball 16 times in his 39 appearances for Motherwell F.C. Here is a picture below of David holding his jersey which he will be wearing the entire season.
He clearly seems to be a goalscoring midfielder which is the main reason why Celtic had an eye on him. With the Scottish Premiership already started and 5 games played until now, he picked up his cap for all the five games for his ex-club and was able to score 1 goal too.
10 Facts About David Turnbull:
- David Turnbull’s age is 21 years only and that’s the first thing you learned about him.
- We have been informed that his height is around 6 feet and 1 inch, and his weight is around 75 kilograms.
- After his move to Motherwell F.C., it was reported that his salary was increased but we do not know the exact numbers.
- Born in Carluke, Scotland, he is of Scottish nationality and even plays for the Scottish u-21 side.
- Here is a quick fact about his girlfriend – her name is Chloe Swinburne.
- David, the very popular Scottish football player has now made his move to Celtic F.C. and will be appearing in the Scottish Premiership for them this season.
- The 21-years-old is a midfielder who already appeared in 5 games this season and was able to net the ball once for his ex-club Motherwell F.C.
- Another important fact from his 10 facts is that he has very recently disclosed his jersey number for his new team. He will be wearing the number 14.
- David had completed his high school graduation from Coltness High School.
- His next game will be against his ex-club Motherwell F.C. on August 30, 2020.