Devin Pandy is an American politician who will be running for the elections of the US House to represent Georgia’s 9th Congressional District. He is associated with the Democratic party.
Pandy advanced from the primaries easily with over 68% of the votes. But everyone knows that he will be fighting a tough battle in the general elections. The politician will clash against the Democrat candidate, Andrew Clyde, who has a great hold of things in the district as of now. But anything can change as the elections are still around a month away. Not to mention, Pandy absolutely deserves to win. He has served the country as an Army for more than 20 years. He is more focused on the rural areas of the District.
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
View this post on Instagram
Happy Friday IGers! As you may know, we became the official Democratic Nominee during last week’s election here in Georgia’s 9th Congressional District. Since then, my team and I have been hard at work making sure we are ready to win in November. Click the link in our bio to chip in $25, $50, $100 or anything you can before time runs out. I am ready to lead on day one. I served in the Army for 21 years, deploying to Panama, Kuwait, Iraq, twice, and to Afghanistan. During my military service I specialized in Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Systems Maintenance, Logistics and, after 9/11, became a Military Intelligence All-Source Analyst. I retired honorably in Georgia as Chief Warrant Officer 2 and a Wounded Warrior. Now, I’m running for Congress to champion true, tangible progress for Northeast Georgia, restore honor and integrity to Congress, and place people of power. I will focus on the issues that matter most like access to affordable, quality healthcare, creating a stronger economy and more good-paying jobs, providing better education for our children, strengthening our rural and agricultural infrastructure, protecting our natural resources and combating the effects of climate change, and, above all else, protecting American lives and keeping our community and country safe. There are 11 weeks left to give so please contribute $100, $50, $25 or what you can up to $2,800 right now by using the link in our bio. Thank you, Devin Pandy
10 Facts on Devin Pandy
- Devin Pandy is an American politician running for the US House to represent Georgia’s 9th Congressional District.
- Looking at his recent photos, he seems to be around 46 years old at the moment.
- The politician doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography as he is very new to politics.
- As for his background, he has worked as an Army and served the country for more than 20 years.
- Pandy is married and a family person. However, not much is known about his wife yet.
- Also, he is a representative of the Democratic political party.
- It is more than fair that he has not disclosed his net worth, especially during the time of his campaign. His educational qualifications are not known either.
- As for his family, he comes with the family background of patriots. Both his father and grandfather are US Army veterans. His brother is currently serving as a US Army as well.
- Devin Pandy is an Immigrant. He was born in Belize City, Belize. His parents migrated to New York when he was an infant. Moreover, he is of Christianity religion.
- Further facts about him and his campaign can be accessed on his campaign website and Ballotpedia.