Claudia Villafane is the former wife of the footballing legend, Diego Maradona, who passed away on November 25, 2020. The Napoli legend who won the FIFA world cup for Argentina suffered a cardiac arrest that led to his demise. He is considered one of the greatest players to play football and arguably the greatest player of all time.
|Birthday||January 22, 1962|
|Children||Giannina and Dalma|
Moreover, Claudia and Maradona met each other as teenagers. They instantly fell in love and dated for a lot of years until finally tying the knots in 1984. However, their marriage broke down after 19 years in 2003. They share two daughters with each other, Dalma and Giannina. Besides, Claudia Villafane is an actress, producer, and businesswoman who has a whopping net worth.
10 Facts on Claudia Villafane
- Claudia Villafane is the former wife of the former Barcelona and Napoli footballer, Diego Maradona.
- The world cup winner met his demise on November 25. He died at the age of 60.
- As per the sources, the football legend died due to a heart attack. He was having health problems recently.
- Moreover, Claudia, who is also a businesswoman has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Claudia Villafane is currently 58 years old. She was born in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
- Her birthday lies on January 22 every year.
- Diego and Claudia first met each other when they were in school. As teenagers, both of them felt the spark and fell in love instantly.
- After dating for a few years, they decided to tie the knots, once and for all. They got married in 1984.
- As for the family, they share two daughters, Dalma and Giannina. The latter one married the Argentine striker, Sergio Aguero until the couple separated in 2012.
- As a successful actress and businesswoman. Claudia Villafane has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.