Dixie DAmelio recently got a nose surgery or nose job? This a burning question on everyone’s mind these days.
|Birthday||August 12, 2001|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Heidi DAmelio and Marc DAmelio|
Dixie recently stated that she underwent surgery for her nose. However, it is not a reconstruction surgery.
DAmelio got the surgery due to the doctor’s recommendation.
good morning pic.twitter.com/AGxuknQ8xN
— dixie (@dixiedamelio) September 18, 2020
10 Facts on Dixie DAmelio
- Dixie DAmelio has revealed that she’s finally gone through with her nose surgery. However, the surgery is not to make her nose look prettier. Rather, she got the nose job due to medical conditions.
- Dixie disclosed that her nose was broken after falling for multiple times. However, she waited a long time for the surgery in order to play sports.
- DAmelio in her live video mentioned that she cracked her nose while playing football. Similarly, she also slipped in the shower once, which worsen her nose condition.
- On September 2020, DAmelio finally got her nose done. Furthermore, many fans wished her speedy recovery after she posted a selfie on her Twitter with the caption “Good Morning”.
- However, some people pointed out that Dixie was copying her sister, Charli DAmelio. Previously, Charli had undergone the same nose surgery just 2 months ago.
- Dixie, who is always compared to her sister, was quick to clap back. She satirically apologized to her haters that she was sorry to copy her sister.
- Her parents, Heidi DAmelio and Marc DAmelio have not spoken about her nose job yet. But Charli remains supportive of her sister.
- DAmelio had recently celebrated her age of 19-year-old birthday. She was born on August 12, 2001. Likewise, she is a Leo zodiac sign.
- The TikTok star is also set to release the remix version of her first song “Be Happy”. Moreover, she will be starring with another popular TikToker, Noah Beck, on the video.
- Dixie has amassed more than 38.3 million followers on her TikTok account @dixiedamelio. Furthermore, her videos have been liked 1.2 billion times.