Reality TV show Big Brother came back for its 22nd season on August 5, 2020. American TV personality and dermatologist, Dr. Will Kriby has openly expressed his disappointment with Big Brother, season 22. Many of you might be familiar with Dr. Will Kirby, but what about his wife, Erin Brodie.
The Big Brother, Season 2 winner Will Kirby has been with this now-wife Erin Brodie for a long time now. This lovely couple is parents to two children also.
|John Brodie & Sue Brodie
Find out some interesting facts about Erin Brodie here. Her age, wiki, job, net worth.
10 Facts on Erin Brodie
- Erin Brodie is an American woman who is famed as the wife of an American dermatologist and reality TV personality named Dr. Will Kirby.
- Dr. Will Kirby is best known for her appearances in TV shows like Dr. 90210 and ‘Battle of New York Reality Stars‘. Will has been on Dr. 90210 since 2004.
- Recently Dr. Will Kirby gained media attention for showing his disappointment with the new season of the reality TV show, Big Brother, Season 22.
- She is active on Instagram as @erin_brodie_kirby. Her Instagram page has 1.9k followers. Her Insta page is not public.
- If you are wondering what Erin Brodie does for a living, well, she is a two-time winner of the reality TV series, For Love or Money. Winning For Love or Money twice, Erin must have earned a decent fortune.
- As of 2020, her husband, Dr. Will has a net worth of $5 million. Frankly, she could clearly enjoy a lavish life over her husband’s million-dollar fortune.
- Erin and her husband, Will Kirby got engaged in 2011 and were married in 2017. The Kirby family has two children, a son, and a daughter.
- She is an American national and was born in the United States.
- Erin is the daughter of former National Football League quarterback, John Riley Brodie. Her father John Brodie played in NFL for 17 seasons.
- Her mother is Julie Brodie. Her father and mother married in 1957. Erin has four siblings, a brother, and three sisters.