Dusty Johnson is an American politician who is the current U.S. Representative for South Dakota’s at-large congressional district. He has recently become the center of attention with his legislative proposal to merge most of Washington DC with Maryland.
Who is Dusty Jonhson married to? Please get to know about his family, wife, and many more in the segment below.
Quick Facts: Dusty Johnson Wife And Family: Who Is He Married To?
|Education||University of South Dakota|
10 Facts On Dusty Johnson
- Dusty Johnson is an American politician who has recently made a proposal to the legislature to merge most parts of Washinton Dc. with the state of Maryland. He belongs to the Republican political party.
- He started serving as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives for South Dakota on January 3, 2019.
- Born on September 30, 1976, in Pierre, South Dakota, Dusty Johnson’s age as of 2021 is 44 years old.
- He received his B.A. in political science from the University of South Dakota (1999) and M.P.A from the University of Cansas (2002).
- Speaking of family, Dusty Johnson has not revealed anything about his parents. It is expected that they are American citizens and lived in South Dakota.
- Dusty Johnson has been married to his wife Jacquelyn Dice since 1999. His wife, Jacquelyn, is a certified financial planner. Together, the couple has 3 sons, Maxwell Johnson, Benjamin Johnson, and Owen Johnson.
- Dusty Johnson’s net worth is estimated to be in thousands of dollars. Considering his position as U.S. representative, his salary can be estimated to be an average of $150,000.
- Dusty Johnson joined Twitter in the May of 2010. His handle ‘Dusty Johnson‘ has over 4k followers on Twitter and around 3k followers on Instagram.
- He has worked in the Washington DC’s department of agriculture after he was named a ‘Truman Scholar.’
- From 2007-2011, he served as the Chairman of the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission.