Dylan Grimes is an Australian athlete. He plays the rules football for one of the popular Australian Football League (AFL) team, Richmond Football Club. He has been playing football for Richmond Football team since the year 2010.
Dylan also got selected in the All-Australian team in the year 2019. He wears the number 2 jersey. If you want to know him more, below is more information.
|Birthday||16 July, 1991|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)|
|Weight||90 kg (198 lbs)|
|Profession||Rules Football player|
10 Facts About Dylan Grimes
- Dylan Grimes was born in the year 1991. He is 29 years old as of 2020 and he celebrates his birthday on every 15th day of July.
- Born and raised in Panton Hill, Australia, Dylan Grimes holds the Australian nationality. His ethnic background is not known.
- Dylan has not shared anything about his family members and parents. He has a sibling named Jack Grimes who is also a rules football player.
- He had interests in football from a very young age. His first league game was Northern Football League. Later, he joined the Northern Knights and played in the TAC Cup.
- Dylan’s professional career started on the year 2010 after he was selected by the Richmond in the 2010 AFL Pre-Season Draft.
- He has played about 10 seasons in the Australian Football League with his team Richmond Football Team from the year 2010-2020. Know more about his football record from his Wikipedia.
- According to his wiki details, he stands the height of 193 cm which is about 6 feet and 4 inches. And his body weight is about 90 kg (198 lbs).
- The information about his relationship status is not available.
- Dylan has not revealed the information regarding his net worth and earnings. He also earns from the Mount Macedon Winery which he co-owns.
- Follow him on his IG @dylan_grimes2. He has about 34.9k followers.