Dylan Holloway is a Canadian professional Ice Hockey player who is drafted by the Edmonton Oilers to play in the National Hockey League. The youngster plays as the center forward or as a winger. The 19-year-old is one of the most promising prospects in the game and his talent is thoroughly recognized as he was picked in the 14th overall draft.
Prior to that, the forward has played in the AJHL for the Okotoks Oilers. He then joined the University of Wisconsin team in 2019/20 and was a regular starter. The future looks bright for the young winger as he has all the probability to play in the best league and among the best players of the game. The season is set to kick off anytime soon as the Stanley Cup is done and dusted. Here are a few facts you’d want to know about him before seeing him in action.
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
10 Facts on Dylan Holloway
- Dylan Holloway is a Canadian Ice Hockey player who is drafted for the Edmonton Oilers of the National Hockey League.
- The young prospect is just 19 years old.
- Moreover, the player has a blissful height of 1.85 m and a weight of 92 kg.
- Similarly, the player doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment.
- Neither there is anything known about his parents and family.
- The player’s salary has not been decided yet. The club is still to make a final decision on the player.
- It is quite surprising that Dylan doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography.
- However, he does have his bio written on Hockeydb and Eliteprospects.com.
- Moreover, the forward is present on Instagram as well. His Instagram account comprises of more than 9000 followers until now.
- Furthermore, Dylan Holloway celebrates his birthday on September 23 every year. The Ice Hockey forward was born in Alberta, Canada.