Peter Kares is an American film producer and director. He is most popular for being the husband of Elaine Trebek Kares. Elaine is a businesswoman and a former journalist and Tv host. She was a “Playboy Bunny” back in the 60s.
Kares is the current husband of Elaine Trebek. Elaine gained a lot of fame after marrying Canadian Tv host, Alex Trebek back in 1974. However, the couple parted their ways in the early 80s. Alex is now married Jean Trebek who is around 24 years younger than him.
|Wife||Elaine Trebek Kares|
10 Facts on Peter Kares
- Peter Kares is an American movie producer and director known for the movie, “The Night They Robbed Big Bertha’s.”
- Moreover, he is more famous for being the loving spouse of the former talk show host, Elaine Trebek Kares. The couple has been married for a few years now.
- However, Kares doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But his wife, Elaine does.
- Moving on, Peter seems to be in his 70s. His birthday and exact age are still to come in light.
- Peter likes to keep a low profile of himself. Hence, further facts about his family, parents, and children are not known.
- However, he doesn’t children with Elaine Trebek Kares. Elaine has a single daughter, Nicky from her first relationship.
- As for his net worth, he should have made a good amount of money as a director and producer. But the exact figures for his net worth are not known at this moment.
- Moreover, his nationality is American. He is currently residing with his wife in Los Angeles, California.
- At this time, Elaine owns and operates an art gallery in LA. Her art gallery is called Gallery GO She is engaged on other makeup related business and entrepreneurship.
- Both Peter and Elaine seem to be happily married to one another. Even though they don’t embrace the spotlight much, they are quite famous figures in Hollywood.