Italo-Maltese actress Elektra Anastasi has set fire to the Italian film industry due to her steamy yet memorable roles on various indie pictures. The talented actress has a lot of credits on stage but is yet to breakthrough on-screen.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
Anastasi’s limited credits have gotten her decent popularity among fans. She is also becoming more popular each day. The Devil’s Double that came out in 2011 was [erhap[s her best-known film.
10 Facts On Elektra Anastasi
- Elektra Anastasi was born on May 19, 1986, and is 42 years old as of August 2020. She has Italian and Maltese heritage.
- The actress can speak 3 languages, Italian, Maltese, and English.
- She has not revealed information regarding her parents and family to the public media.
- Her height is 5 ft 6 inches (168 cm) which is taller than the average height for a woman.
- While still young, she attended the Tanya Bayona princess Poutiatine Ballet Academy and learned acting in Theatre at the Masquerade Theatre Arts School in Malta.
- The actress’s net worth is under review as of August 2020.
- As for her relationships, she is not married as of 2020 and has not revealed any information regarding her partner. She also likes to keep the information of her former relationships under wraps.
- She debuted as an actress in 2011 and has since worked on a decent number of on-screen projects. Most of her work is yet to make her a star.
- Her first role in acting was in a minor role in The Devil’s Double. her best-known role may be as Hôtesse aéroport Lampedusa in the Last Call for Nowhere.
- On-stage, she has participated in various productions of world-renowned plays like The Rocky Horror Show, Secret Bridesmaids’ Business, etc which have made her an established thespian in the theatre scene.