Emma Barnett is a broadcaster of Britain. She is a famous Journalist from Britain. She is a women Editor as well as Digital Media of The Daily Telegraph. She is a popular journalist who has been providing different news of the situation that is in the country. She is also a presenter on BBC Radio on Woman’s Hour 4.
Emma Barnett has been the co-presenter of different programs. She has also worked as a co-presenter on BBC One. She became a daily presenter in April 2019 on BBC Two Newsnight. She has a keen interest in journalism from an early age. She described herself as Jews.
|Birthday||February 5, 1985|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Ian Barnett and Michelle Barnet.|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
|Education||Cardiff University and University of Nottingham in History and politics|
10 Facts on Emma Barnett:
- Professional Journalist Emma Barnett was born on 5 February 1985 in Manchester, England.
- She has aged to 35 years old as of 2020, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall in height. She celebrated her recent birthday on February five.
- She is a British and her ethnicity, she is from a Jewish background so she even describes herself as a “Jews”.
- Emma Barnett completed her High School from Manchester High Schools for Girls, she graduated in Journalism from Cardiff University and she even graduated from the University of Nottingham in History and politics.
- Emma Barnett was in a relationship with her boyfriend when they were at the University. They married some years ago.
- They have a baby, but Emma Barnett has not disclosed the name of her baby.
- She is a talented Journalist as well as Tv and Radio Presenter. She was also won the title of Best Radio Presenter of the year in 2018.
- Emma Barnett is the daughter of Ian Barnett and Michelle Barnet. She seems to be a single child of her parents.
- She earns a lot, her net worth is $1 million-$5 million.
- Emma Barnett is available on her Instagram, Twitter and other information related to her career life are available on Wiki.