Erik Yuan is a Chinese born businessman and entrepreneur. He is best known for being the founder and CEO of the video communication application, Zoom Cloud Meetings. Erik owns at least 22% of the shares.
The 50-year old is a billionaire as his video communication app has gained enormous success during recent times. Due to this lockdown, the Zoom app has been used worldwide and its success is not even a surprise. After all, it’s free and reliable.
— Eric S. Yuan (@ericsyuan) May 31, 2020
10 Facts on Erik Yuan
- Erik Yuan is a Chinese born, American entrepreneur, and businessman. The billionaire is best known for being the founder and CEO of the video communication app, Zoom cloud Meetings.
- As of 2020, Erik’s net worth is expected to be around $10 Billion. He has earned a great deal through the video communication application.
- Moreover, the businessman is around 50 years of age. He was born in 1971. However, his birthday is not known at the moment.
- Moving on, Erik is a married man. He has remained married for more than 17 years now. However, the information about his wife is still to be disclosed.
- He and his wife also share children with each other. As of now, Erik has 3 children. Their names and details will be updated once they are available.
- As for his Nationality, he was born a Chinese. He migrated to the United States in 1997. At the moment, he is a US citizen.
- As per his interview, he was denied for a visa for 8 times while applying for the United States.
- Moreover, Erik has made around $4 Billion in these last 3 months through his video conferencing app.
- The details about his salary are not available for now. It’s pretty assuring that the numbers are extraordinary.
- However, further facts about his family and childhood are not present online. He seems to have been keeping his private life within himself.