Lucy Teixeira’s husband has never been caught into the limelight. As a result, we have barely got to know about the son-in-law of the famous, Captain Tom Moore. He married Lucy Teixeira who is the eldest daughter of Captain Tom Moore.
Captain Moore, with the help of his younger daughter, made a statement by helping raise millions of dollars in the wake of COVID 19. Likewise, he is soon going to be knighted for all the years of service for his nation. This must be proud news for his family.
|Profession||Health and Wellness Consultant|
|Parents||Captain Tom Moore and Pamela Moore|
|Net Worth||Under review|
Happy Birthday to my father Capt Tom from me and my Weleda colleagues fixed.m4v – Google Drive https://t.co/jlaeVSAqvj
— Lucy Teixeira (@HomeopathLucy) April 30, 2020
10 Facts on Lucy Teixeira
- Lucy Teixeira is the eldest daughter of the former British army officer, Captain Tom Moore, and Pamela Moore.
- Her husband is not known at the moment. And, if you are wondering if Colin Ingram is her husband then, it actually her younger sister, Hannah Ingram-Moore’s husband, not hers.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio while her father has his bio on its official page.
- She has not let the public know about her age. So, most people don’t know how old she is.
- As a successful homeopathic practitioner, her estimated net worth as of 2020 might be a staggering amount. But. it is still under review for now.
- Lucy Teixeira Moore got married on the 5th of August all the way back in 1994. Hence, it has been more than two decades since her wedding.
- Her house is in Berkshire where she lives with her husband and family.
- Her married life has pretty much remained behind the curtains for a really long time. Nor does her social media posts give any clue about her marital life.
- She is active on Twitter. And, she has over 200 followers on her account so far.
- She serves as a health and wellness consultant. Similarly, her forte is in homeopathy medicine.