Australian country music singer and songwriter Fanny Lumsden is popularly recognized for her ARIA-award winning album, Fallow. She started getting recognition when she released her debut EP titled Autumn Lawn.
Later, Fanny released her debut album named Small Town Big Shot in 2015. The album was even nominated for the ARIA Music Awards of 2016. Explore the below facts to know more in detail about her lifestyle and bio.
Quick Facts: Fanny Lumsden Husband: Is She Married? Get to Know Her Love Life
|Parents||Jenny and David|
|Husband||Dan Stanley Freemans|
10 Facts Fanny Lumsden
- Fanny Lumsden, whose real name, was born in Tallimba, Australia. So her nationality is Australian, and she possesses white ethnicity.
- Talking about her parents, Fanny is the daughter of Jenny and David, as per SMH. Besides, she has three siblings in the family.
- Is She Married? Fanny Lumsden indeed is married to her longtime boyfriend-turned-husband Dan Stanley Freemans. The actual date when they shared wedding vows remained secretive.
- Her husband Dan is the owner of Country Halls Tour, a touring company. The company works on an annual tour that visits halls in regional and remote Australia.
- Talking about her children, Fanny Lumsden has a baby. In 2018-2019, she got blessed with her first child, as per the source.
- In 2012, Lumsden first released her debut EP Autumn Lawn. Later, she released her debut album Small Town Big Shot in 2015. Since then, Lumsden never had to look back.
- Fanny Lumsden was honored with New Talent of the Year in the Golden Guitar awards category in 2017. The same year, she was nominated thrice in Golden Guitars.
- Likewise, in 2020, she released her thing studio album named Fallow, which won the ARIA-award. Furthermore, it became successful in winning the title of Country Album of the Year.
- Fanny Lumsden’s biography is available on Wikipedia. Also, read her exclusive bio on our website to know more about Fanny’s lifestyle.
- With her mesmerizing singing skills, Fanny Lumsden has already garnered over 13.5k followers on her Instagram.