Felisrae is a TikTok user who is also an anti-Trump activist. But one would argue whether she is on Trump’s side or against him after her latest actions. The TikTok star started a campaign to troll the Republican rally in Staten Island but ended up donating around $16,000 to the Trump’s campaign.
Felisrae, who actively posts videos against Donald Trump in TikTok, decided to do a prank against him. She asked people to buy the tickets for his campaign in Staten Island but not to be present there. Unknowingly, the TikTok star raised thousands of dollars and the money was later donated to the Republican Party. The troll clearly didn’t go to her side but she attracted a lot of attention after the incident. Here are a few facts to know about her.
##duet with @somepoliticaldude gonna sip on my vitamin water and let the ignorance come through.. VOTE BLUE 💙 ##fyp ##biden ##dumptrump2020
♬ original sound – SomePoliticalDude
10 Facts on Felisrae
- Felisrae is a TikTok star and social media user who unknowingly donated to Trump’s campaign even though she is against him.
- Moreover, the TikTok star is a teenager as she is currently 19 years old.
- As per her Insta bio, her real name is Felicity Ramirez. However, all of her social media accounts have a “felisrae” username.
- She has kept her Instagram profile private. Similarly, Felicity has not made even a single tweet on Twitter.
- Felisrae gained a lot of fame after her Staten Island Rally prank went wrong.
- She has used TikTok to fake people to book the seats for the campaign. However, it was Trump’s administration who got benefitted from it.
- In Contrast, the hate Felisrae has for Trump is honestly reflected by her on TikTok and other social networking sites.
- Most of her TikTok videos are about dishonoring the current President of the United States. However, she isn’t the only one.
- Felisrae has gathered around 2000 followers on TikTok. You will assume they will increase rapidly.
- Furthermore, there is an article about her on the New York Post and several other websites.