Fleur Keith is a popular actress who has already made her mark in 11 different movies and television series. Currently, Fleur Keith portrays the role of Katherine in the television series named The Sister (2020). Some of her other shows include Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, Gold Digger, The Night Manager, I Am Henry, etc.
Is she married? The information related to her love life is unknown to us which is why we do not know if Fleur Keith has yet been married or she has a boyfriend. Back in the year 2015, she was handed the Best Actress and Award of Excellence for her outstanding work in I Am Henry. To know more about her, read the 10 amazing facts below that we have collected.
10 Facts on Fleur Keith:
- Fleur Keith’s current age is unknown to us as we are not sure about her birthday but we believe that she is currently in her thirties.
- Since she was born in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, USA, her nationality is clearly said to be American.
- Also, Fleur Keith has never spoken about her parents and siblings in front of the general public.
- Talking about her early career, she had made her acting debut in the year 2014 after appearing as Amber in the short movie named Passing By.
- Although we are well known about her nationality, we are currently unknown about Fleur Keith’s ethnicity.
- In addition to that, Fleur Keith has also not clearly spoken about her other family relations.
- Moving on to her social media presence, we can find her active on both Twitter (651 followers) and Instagram (2.8 thousand followers).
- Even though she is present on IMDb, there is nothing to know about her height there.
- Currently, we have been investigating her education as well as other various missing information related to her body measurements.
- Back in 2019, she had appeared as young Julia in the television mini-series named Gold Digger.