The Surf community is in great grief as the 93 World Champion and Pipe Master Derek Ho has died. Surf champion was a pro athlete and was ruling the community of surf and was proving his skills in every game. Pipe Master Derek was fit and fine and was not going through any disease. 17th July was the date when everybody heard the sad news of his death. Derek died at the age of 55 in the death year is 2020.
|Birthday||September 26, 1964|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Derek was Chinese Hawaiian and he was a former Pro Surfer. Derek was among the man who loved to have fun with friends and used to sing and dance. Derek is seen surfing and enjoying the water. Derek spent most of his life in water and taught surfing to many newcomers. The Surfing community lost a great athlete, Derek Ho.
10 facts on Derek Ho
- Derek Ho was born in the year 1964 and his date of birth was September 26. Derek was 55 years old when he died.
- Derek was born in Kailua, Hawaii, United States of America and Dere used to represent his place in competitions.
- Derek spent his childhood in Hawaii and he lived with his parents.
- Derek started surfing at the age of 3 years and later became a World Champion in Surfing.
- Derek’s brother is also a famous surfer named Michael Ho and his first cousin is a singer. Derek’s cousin’s name is Don Ho.
- Derek’s height was 5 feet 5 inches and he weighed 60 kg.
- Derek was admitted to hospital on July 17 when he suffered a Heart Attack.
- Derek’s family’s detail is not mentioned anywhere on the internet.
- Ho was a married man and he had a wife. Nothing can be found about his children on the Internet.
- Derek was a good athlete and the surfing fans as well as other people will miss this athlete.