Fred Levy is a TV Series producer who is best known as the executive producer for the hit series Schitt’s Creek, the producer’s show has won awards. He is also a celebrity family member best-known as the brother of Eugene Levy.
In addition to this, he is also the uncle of Daniel Levy. While Fred’s credits are limited he has been slowly gaining popularity in Hollywood for his work.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts On Fred Levy
- Fred Levy’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but many sources believe that he is in his 60s as of October 2020.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about him in this article.
- Levy is a Canadian. Fred belongs to a family of celebrities as both his brother and nephew are celebrities.
- As a matter of fact, his brother Eugene Levy is a Grammy and Emmy winner who has worked in the industry for more than 50 years.
- His net worth has not been revealed as of yet but according to various reports, he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Fred’s career in show business has been short and limited, he produced his first show in 2015 and is still going in 2020. He was an executive producer on 80 episodes of the show.
- The producer was nominated for an Emmy in 2019 and his show won the Outstanding Comedy Series – 2020 award.
- Other than this, not much is known about the producer and he has also remained secretive about his married life and relationships.
- As a matter of fact, he has kept all of his relationships under wraps.
- In his 20+ years in the business, he has yet to work on-screen with his brother or his nephew but has worked with them behind the scenes.