Garfield Wallace is a politician who is currently running for the elections from the New York state. The election coming up on the 3rd of November is really significant for him as well as other conservatives because they want to get another 4 years at ruling the country. Wallace doesn’t seem to have a strong digital media presence and that’s hampering his chances at the election. However, he might be going door to door and doing his campaign.
Wallace is going to represent the 8th Congressional District of New York if he gets elected in the upcoming elections. He got the ticket from the Republican Party after his primary from the Conservative party was canceled on June 23, 2020. We do not have a lot of information about him even though it’s paramount for voters to know who they are voting. He was once in the Democratic party but now he has switched his positions officially.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||New York State University|
The Chinese Communist Party lied about the coronavirus, and people lost their lives and their livelihoods.
But rather than hold China accountable, Democrats would rather level partisan attacks at President Trump ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/oYS8w3Up53
— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) August 4, 2020
10 Facts On Garfield Wallace
- According to sites on the internet, Garfield Wallace is 52 years old.
- We have no idea where Wallace was born and nor do we know the date of his birth. He currently resides in Long Island, New York.
- Wallace stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches but we don’t know what his weight is.
- According to Ballotpedia, he is fighting against Hakeem Jefferies- a nominee of the Democratic party in this elections.
- We have no idea regarding his wife, his family, and other personal life details.
- Information regarding his net worth is also not available on the internet. It’s because there is no Wikipedia of him.
- According to some sites on the internet, he attended New York State University.
- He is a follower of Roman Catholicism.
- He is an Irish American in terms of ethnicity.
- He doesn’t have an Instagram account or Twitter account for his campaign.