Gine Cornelia Pedersen is an actress and author who is from Norway. Debuting as a writer in 2013 today she has become a well-known actress. The first novel she published was Zero. For this book, she won a very prestigious award Tarjei Vesaas’ debut award. Her other novel is Spring in the Hereafter.
|Name||Gine Cornelia Pedersen|
|Birthday||May 9, 1986|
|Education||Oslo National Academy of the Arts|
She is also popular for portraying the role of Nenne on a famous drama series named Young Promising. And for this role, she made it to the nomination for the best female actress in 2016 Gullruten. She has also done many supporting roles and made a name for herself.
She also inspiration to many people as she inspires people to never give up and also inspire them to stick to their dream. Her biography is available on Wikipedia and she also has her name on IMDb where there is info about her and her life too.
10 Facts About Gine Cornelia Pedersen:
- Gine Cornelia Pedersen is a well-known Norwegian actress and sometimes often regarded as an author too.
- She was born on May 9, 1986, and she seems to be currently 34 years of age.
- There is not much to know about her height, weight, and also her other body measurements.
- It seems she used to be previously active on Instagram but the account is currently not available to view.
- Her birthday is on May 9 which means she celebrated her 34th birthday very recently.
- She has not shared anything related to her love life as well as her husband.
- Born in Oslo, Norway, her nationality is taken as a Norwegian.
- Since she has been provided with a Wikipedia page, her bio can be read there very easily.
- Gine has an approximate net worth which is currently being researched and it will be out very soon.
- She had completed her graduation from Oslo National Academy of the Arts.