Gisele Barreto Fetterman is the wife of the present Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania, John Fetterman. She is also called “the second lady of Pennsylvania” by the public of the state. Apart from that, she is also an activist, philanthropist, and non-profit executive. She founded 412 Food Rescue to establish food security in the United States.
Moreover, Gisele Barreto is a Brazilian immigrant to the United States. Recently, she has been victimized by racial assault in a grocery store. As per the NBC article, a woman told her that she didn’t belong in the country and also used N-word at her. And the saddest part is this isn’t the first time it happened to her and this may not be the last either. Here are a few facts to know about her.
|Name||Gisele Barreto Fetterman|
10 Facts on Gisele Barreto Fetterman
- Gisele Barreto Fetterman is the wife of the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania, John Fetterman.
- Her age is not available at the moment. Governor Fetterman is currently 51 years old.
- Moreover, she does have a Wikipedia biography as the second lady of Pennsylvania.
- However, her net worth and other financial details are not known yet. They will be updated once they are available.
- Gisele Barreto Fetterman is also an activist and philanthropist. She has worked very hard to end food insecurity in the United States.
- As for her family, she tied the marital knots with the Lieutenant governor, John Fetterman. They have been together for a while now.
- As a result, they do share three children with each other.
- Gisele Barreto Fetterman is a Brazilian immigrant. She was born in Rio De Janeiro.
- . She recently talked about being racial assaulted by a woman in a grocery store.
- The woman poured some verbal abuses against her and also used the N-Word. However, there aren’t any charges yet.