Ophelia Liu is a reality tv star who is also known as the winner of season 2 of the reality show named Glow Up. She was able to win the show and was also able to win the heart of thousands of people.
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Fashion Designer, Model|
By profession, she is a fashion designer and makeup artist. She is based in London, the United Kingdom though she is a native of Hong Kong. From the show, many people get to know her character and also her personality. It is known that she traveled to the United Kingdom to pursue her dream to be a very popular fashion designer and makeup artist.
As she moved to London to pursue her career she got a very good start for her career as she won Glow Up which is one of the most well-known reality show. Many details about her are not on the web. However, some of her facts are listed below.
10 Facts About Ophelia Liu:
- Ophelia Liu is considered to be the winner of the very popular reality television series named Glow Up.
- She was born in the year 1993 and now, she has reached the age of 27 years.
- There are very few wiki sites under her name but her information has not been updated on Wikipedia.
- The estimated net worth of Ophelia is currently under review and it will be known very soon.
- With more than 78 thousand followers on Instagram, she is active as @in.templum.ophelia.
- We have no idea about her boyfriend right now as she has not cleared our doubts regarding her relationship status yet.
- So, where is the winner of Glow Up now? She has now established herself as a popular fashion designer and she is also called a model nowadays.
- Talking about her nationality, she is a British citizen.
- Since she has some Hong Kong roots, we call her Asian-American in ethnicity.
- We can find her on YouTube too where she has around 1.06 thousand subscribers.