Gordon Haskell was a famous British singer whose melodious voice really made us mesmerized. Sadly, on October 16, 2020, he took his last breath leaving all those beautiful memories behind. Although he is no more with us, his songs will definitely remind us of him every time we listen to them.
|Birthday||April 27, 1946|
|Age||74 years (died on October 16, 2020)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
How did he die? Talking about his death cause, the reason behind Gordon Haskell’s death has still not been revealed but it won’t take time to know how he died. However, we do know that his death was announced only on October 18, 2020, via a Facebook post from his own profile. Below are some of the 10 facts you must know about and if you wish to learn more about him, you can surely visit his official Wikipedia page.
10 Facts on Gordon Haskell:
- Gordon Haskell’s married life has never been discussed anywhere which is the main reason why we do not know anything related to his wife.
- Apart from being a singer, he was also a renowned musician who served for King Crimson back in the year 1970.
- Since we are completely unknown whether he is married or not, we are also unsure regarding Gordon Haskell’s children at this moment.
- Before serving for King Crimson, he had served in the band named The Fleur de Lys for almost three years (1965 – 1968).
- Also, Gordon Haskell’s other family members like his parents and siblings are also not known at the moment.
- Apart from Facebook, this famous personality had also been using Twitter where his username remains as @gordonhaskellHQ, and he still has around 83 followers there.
- According to Celebrity How, Gordon Haskell’s estimated net worth was around $2 million.
- Moreover, his released songs include How Wonderful You Are, All The Time In The World, Someone I Knew, etc.
- However, we are currently unknown where he studied.
- Also, we remain unknown about how tall he was and how much he weighed.