Fans of HGTV’s series One of a Kind are probably might be familiar with Grace Mitchell. In the series, she showcased her talent for design. A lady with a warm, and luminous personality, Grace is professional, an interior designer.
Grace is also handling the Kitchen-centric whole home design firm. In addition to that, she is working with At Home. Before working as an interior designer, she worked as American language therapist.
Quick Facts: Grace Mitchell HGTV Age And Husband: Meet One of a Kind Host
10 Facts On Grace Mitchell
- Grace Mitchell’s actual age remains secretive at the moment. But, as per DFW Child, she is believed to be 40 years old as of now.
- She was born in Arlington and later moved to Fort Worth. So, she is American by nationality. She possibly could be white by ethnicity.
- Grace Mitchell’s husband is non-other than Kent Mitchell. The couple was married on 12 March 2005. They have been married for 15 years, as of now.
- Professionally, her spouse Grace pain management physician and working at Prospira PainCare in Fort Worth. He is also the Patient Pass’s CEO.
- Together, she and her husband are parents to their four kids, as per Distractify. And, together, she along with her family lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Grace Mitchell has appeared in HGTV One Of A Kind as a host. The series was premiered in March 2019.
- In addition to being a host, she is also the owner of a Kitchen-centric whole home design firm, as per her Insta bio.
- Grace Mitchell’s actual net worth remains unclear, at the moment. Some of the wiki sites believe that she could possess $1.3 Million of net worth. But, we’re still unsure about the fact.
- Grace Mitchell is verified on Instagram with the username @astoriedstyle and has 80.4k followers on it. To date, she has shared 927 posts.
- Grace Mitchell, being the reputed Interior Designer indeed has garnered a huge fan-base. But, she is yet to make her name on the Wikipedia page.