Makbul Patel is a famous British chef and an accountant. He is absolutely fantastic and a self-taught baker who made his appearance in the famous reality show Great British Bake Off which is currently in its 11th season. He is an absolute masterclass who had surprised his judges on the show day in and out with some of his finest bakeries.
Makbul is recently on top of the headline after he got eliminated from the show which even shocked many of his fans. He got eliminated from the show during a biscuit theme baking day which left many of the viewers furious with the decision made by the judges.
10 Facts on Makbul Patel:
- Makbul Patel was born in 1969 in Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- Makbul celebrated his 51st birthday in 2020 however he is yet to reveal his exact date of birth.
- He is already married and has 3 children however he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life as he has been very secretive about it.
- Makbul Patel got eliminated from the show on a biscuit theme day in which he failed to impress judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith and as a result, got eliminated from the show.
- Makbul Patel is a self-taught baker who worked very hard during his journey on the show and gained a lot of fans and followers under his belt.
- Makbul Patel is also known as Mark in the show and is mostly addressed by it rather than using his full name.
- He is available on his own Instagram account named @makbul_h_patel where he has more than 1367 followers.
- By the profession, Makbul is an account at Bolton and is very fond of beekeeping during his leisure time.
- Makbul’s biggest strength in baking is in Pasty as he was one of the best in the categories.
- In his Instagram bio, he has mentioned himself as the most boring accountant in the world.