Lottie Bedlow is 31-years-old baker, currently living in West Sussex. She joined the cast of The Great British Bake Off 2020. Likewise, she is also a theatre producer.
Lottie showcased impressive skills in the first round. Though she faced hurdles in the first episode, her recent bake was a huge success.
|Producer and Baker
10 Facts on Lottie Bedlow
- Lottie Bedlow is a contestant in the new season of The Great British Bake Off 2020. Lottie is the age of 31-years-old and currently lives in West Sussex.
- Many people want to know about Bedlow’s husband. However, there is no information about Lottie’s being married. So, it is safe to assume that she is a bachelorette baker.
- Bedlow is a very humble person as she calls herself an “Average baker” on her Instagram bio @lottiegotcake. Furthermore, she is popular on IG with 8k followers.
- Moving into her family, Lottie is a baker progeny. Apparently, her great grandmother was a cake-baking enthusiast. However, details about her parents’ background are limited.
- Although Lottie is already in her 30’s, she has attracted many fans with her teenage looking beauty. Similarly, she is of decent height with a great body. Moreover, she has gifted green eyes.
- When she is not baking, Lottie is handling a completely different job. As a matter of fact, she is a theatre producer.
- Bedlow naturally got interested in baking from an early age. In addition, she spent her childhood by watching cooking shows rather than playing with toys.
- On the first round of the GBBO, Lottie impressed the judges with Louis Theroux cake. Although she didn’t win the Star Baker award, she is headed for the biscuit week.
- The baker is earning herself a good living with her current Net Worth. However, her fortune is growing steadily with her popularity from GBBO.
- Lottie is a self-proclaimed “perpetually frustrated perfectionist”. Furthermore, she enjoys playing video games and yoga in her leisure time.