Jan Helander is the son of a famous Swedish actress and director, Gunnel Lindblom. His mother, Gunnel Lindblom is best known for her lead role in the BBC drama series, Miss Julie.
Unfortunately, the wonderful actress has died at the age of 89. Her family members confirmed her death yesterday. She died on January 24, 2021, but the cause of her death remains undetermined for now.
Quick Facts: Jan Helander: Everything To Know About Gunnel Lindblom Son
Born to a family of celebrity, Jan Helander had a great childhood. He was born and raised in Sweden. Moreover, her mother had been in the film business for more than 70 years.
Now that she is gone, Gunnel will be remembered for her wonderful portrayals. May her departed soul rest in peace, We forward our deepest condolences to her friends and family.
— Peter Birro (@PeterBirro) January 24, 2021
10 Facts on Jan Helander
- Jan Helander is a Swedish personality who is best known for his mother, Gunnel Lindblom.
- Gunnel Lindblom was a popular Swedish actress who gained a lot of fame for her lead role in the 1965 BBC show, Miss Julie.
- Moreover, Jan Helander is currently 54 years old at the moment. He has been in the spotlight ever since his young age.
- Also, he celebrated his birthday on January 17 every year.
- Jan Helander’s married life is not known for the time being. He has shared no details about his wife and children.
- It is because Jan Helander doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But his mother does have one though.
- His mother, Gunnel was married to the lecturer, Sture Helander. His parents separated in 1994.
- Talking about family, Jan Helander has a sibling brother. His name is Thomas Helander.
- His mother has been pronounced dead on January 24, 2021. She died at the age of 89.
- We forward our deepest condolences to her family. May her soul rest in peace.