Helen Macintyre is an art consultant who was in a relationship with UK Prime Minister ‘Boris Johnson’. She gave birth to the daughter of Boris Johnson in the year 2009.
She is one of the beautiful and talented art consultant. Below are some of the 10 facts that you should know about Helen Macintyre
|Education||Graduate from Edinburgh University|
BORIS IN MORE TROUBLE: Second Boris Johnson affair investigated as part of misconduct probe. It said the PM failed to declare interest over his affair with unpaid City Hall adviser Helen Macintyre, who it later emerged gave birth to one of his children.https://t.co/rRLhjoXIiA
— Paul Ashworth (@pauldashworth) November 18, 2019
10 Facts About Helen Macintyre
- Helen Macintyre gave birth to her and Boris Johnson’s daughter in the year 2009. Her daughter‘s name is ‘Stephanie’ whose current age is 11 years old.
- Despite being a talented art consultant and being in an affair with Boris Johnson, she does not have a Wikipedia profile including her daughter.
- Helen Macintyre who got a daughter of her and Boris Johnson after the cases in the court.
- Following a low key profile, Helen Macintyre has not revealed her net worth but we do know that she earns well being an Art Consultant.
- Helen Macintyre has been in a marriage tangle and been living with a married French aristocrat, Baron Cyrille de Gunzburg who is 53 years old.
- She is a graduate of Edinburgh University with an MA in art history and has been in the art industry for a long time.
- She has not revealed her parents and her family members’ details yet but she seems to be maintaining a good and healthy relationship with the family members.
- Furthermore, she is not available on any social media platform as she likes to keep her personal life to herself.
- She is a very loving mother to her daughter and has been raising her very perfectly and with care. She has not revealed her daughter identity except her name
- She came into the highlight after she revealed her daughter’s father as ‘Boris Johnson’. She belongs to the British Nationality with brown hair.