Who is Washington Capitals 2020 draft Hendrix Lapierre’s father? Hendrix Lapierre is a renowned professional Canadian ice hockey player. He is a central player who was currently playing for the Chicoutimi Saguenéens before he was drafted by the Washington Capitals on October 7, 2020. He is a young and versatile player who at the age of 18 has been one of the most talented players in the world.
Hendrix Lapierre made his professional debut in 2017 when he played for Gatineau L’Intrépide. He started his youth career from Outaouais Olympiques U15 AA. In 2018 he even played for Canada’s under 18 youth side. He is just 18 years of age yet his talent is undeniable.
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
— TSN Hockey (@TSNHockey) August 6, 2019
10 Facts on Hendrix Lapierre:
- Hendrix Lapierre was born on February 9, 2002, in Gatineau, Canada.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 18 years old yet he is a very talented and determined player.
- Talking about his parents his dad was born in Outaouais where his mother was born in Chicoutimi.
- Hendrix hasn’t mentioned much about his father and parents as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- His salary at the Washinton Capital could be around 100 thousand dollars however they haven’t opened up about his salary yet.
- Hendrix Lapierre is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional career rather than indulging himself in other matters.
- His height is exactly 6 feet tall which is about 183cm high.
- Hendrix has his own twitter account named @Lapiz92 where he has more than 457 followers however he hasn’t posted anything on his account.
- Hendrix in 2017 had won the QGC-16 Championship whereas in the 2019/2020 season he won the Hlinka Gretzky Cup Silver Medal.
- He currently weighs around 82 kgs and is a left-handed player.