Bukunmi Oliwashina is a Nigerian actress who is best known for producing her award-winning movie “Ayomi“. She is also considered as one of the strongest members of Nollywood with a long journey of experience and prolific records in the movie industry.
Apart from acting, she is a multi-capable personality. In fact, she is a writer, producer, entertainer, voice-over artist, and also a content essayist.
10 Facts about Bukunmi Oluwashina
- As per her IMDb, Bukunmi Oluwashina has only one Actress credit which is for “Citation”.
- As of now, Bukunmi is supposedly in her 30s as when was born in the early 1990s. So, her actual date of birth or birthday is yet to be known.
- Talking about Bukunmi’s educational background, she has attended Obafemi Awolowo University where she graduates receiving a bachelor of the Department of Dramatic Arts.
- Bukunmi is not available on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, her information is available on various web portals and IMDb.
- She was born in Oke Lmesi, Ekiti State, South-Western Nigeria. So, she holds Nigerian nationality. Her ethnicity is black.
- Moreover, she rose into prominence when she produced a popular Nollywood movie called “Ayomi”.
- Moving on to her family, there is no information regarding her parents or siblings. Her parent’s name is not available. And also, it is not known if she has any siblings or not.
- As per keninfo.com.ng, the Nigerian actor has an estimated net worth of about $700 thousand. Moreover, she has also been rated as one of the richest and most influential Nollywood actresses. However, her earning is yet to be disclosed.
- Recently, she has appeared in the drama-thriller movie called Citation which is supposed to be released on November 6, 2020. She has starred alongside Jimmy Jean-Louis, Temi Otedola, and many other stars.
- Talking about marital status, Bukunmi has married officially to her longtime boyfriend Ebun who now turns into her lovable husband.