Kimberly Van Scoy has been working as an anchor for WXII 12 News for years. As a result, most people know her from her profession. Having years of experience and always putting in her best effort, she has earned a place in people’s hearts.
However, you guys might not have known before some of the personal matters of her life. She has always been a professional, keeping her private life mostly behind the curtains. But, it is about time that you know a few things about her such as her age, the sad fact that she has just been diagnosed with congestive heart disease, and more.
|Name||Kimberly Van Scoy|
|Age||58 years old|
|Profession||Anchor, TV Personality|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand|
|WXII Kimberly Van Scoy|
10 Facts on Kimberly Van Scoy
- Kimberly Van Scoy (born on 16 September 1961) is an American anchor and TV personality. Her age is 58 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She has recently made an announcement of her having congestive heart disease which shocked many people. However, her fans can rest assured she will bounce back stronger as she is surrounded by great doctors.
- Her Wikipedia bio has not been published. But, several online outlets have covered her bio pretty well.
- She is married to her husband. And, his name is Don. They live together with her two step-daughters in North Carolina.
- She joined WXII all the way back in 1998. So, it has been 22 years since she has been anchoring at WXII.
- According to thefamousdata.com, her salary amounts to a sum of $82,626 dollars.
- She is of American nationality. And, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- The only form of social media that she uses is Twitter and Facebook.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed. However, her 2019 net worth was $100 thousand dollars.
- The details on her parents have hardly ever got out.