GRA THE GREAT is a highly-rated rapper, visual editor, director, and songwriter whose songs are available on YouTube (128 thousand subscribers), Apple Music, Deezer (31 fans), and SoundCloud (1.2 thousand followers). His famous songs include Binata, Iwan Sila, Tulak, Red, etc.
Quick Facts: GRA THE GREAT
|Name||GRA THE GREAT (Gabriel Rojas Andaya)|
|Birthday||June 29, 2001|
|Profession||Musical Artist, Visual Editor, Rapper, Director, Songwriter|
|Youtube||GRA THE GREAT|
He is very popular for his recently released albums, The Great, Gbrl, Awit, and Iba Sa Lahat. Most of his songs are of Hip-Hop/Rap genre, and he has worked with some popular recording labels like 960744 Records DK, GOODSON HELLABAD, Goodson Music, etc.
10 Facts On GRA THE GREAT:
- GRA THE GREAT’s age details are available on the internet – he was born on June 29, 2001, and is currently 19 years old.
- Moreover, GRA THE GREAT is not his real name. He was actually born Gabriel Rojas Andaya, but he likes to be called by his stage name.
- According to GRA THE GREAT’s wiki, he was born in Santa Ana, Manila, Philippines. Thus, he is actually of Filipino nationality.
- Since GRA THE GREAT is a growing artist, we believe that he has a relatively less net worth. However, his fortune might change, and he will be a millionaire one day.
- If GRA THE GREAT had a girlfriend, he wouldn’t have hesitated to introduce her to his fans. Since there is nothing on his social media, we are sure that he is currently single.
- Furthermore, GRA THE GREAT is active on Instagram with @grathegreatofficial username and has already gained 30.8 thousand followers.
- Additionally, Gabriel is a musical artist who is active on Facebook (107.7 thousand followers) and Twitter (3.5 thousand followers).
- Right now, the only information available about his parents is that they are Filipino citizens.
- From his Instagram pictures, we know that he likes cycling and likes to spend quality time with his friends.
- At the moment, we have nothing to speak about his education.