Jenna Rizkalla has been popular for years as Scotty Miller‘s girlfriend, but she is not just his girlfriend now. According to Scotty‘s Wikipedia, the couples have already tied the knot and are currently living a happy married life.
Quick Facts: Jenna Rizkalla
|Education||Rutgers University, Bowling Green State University|
Professionally, Jenna Rizkalla is a gymnast, and she even represented Rutgers University in women’s gymnastics until 2019. Scotty is a professional footballer who plays as a wide receiver in the NFL for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
10 Facts On Jenna Rizkalla:
- Jenna Rizkalla’s current age has not been identified, but we know that she is very young, just like her husband.
- Likewise, Jenna Rizkalla has not revealed her height, weight, and her body measurements too.
- According to WFLA, Jenna Rizkalla and Scotty Miller’s wedding was canceled twice before they happily wedded traditionally in New Jersey.
- Well-known as Scotty Miller’s girlfriend for quite a long time, now, people need to call Jenna Rizkalla as Mrs. Miller.
- Furthermore, @rizky_bizz is her official Instagram profile, where she has 7.3 thousand followers in total.
- Before attending Rutgers University, both the couples used to study at Bowling Green State University. In fact, the two had first met there and had to maintain a long-distance relationship for almost three years after she moved to Rutgers.
- Moreover, Miller revealed that he was quite impressed with her personality, and it was love at first sight for him.
- Moving on to her family, she was born to Paul Rizkalla, who currently works at NJ Advance Media in the tech support department. However, nothing is known about her mother and siblings yet.
- Currently, the couples pet a dog whom they have named Hula. They can be seen in a lot of pictures together with Hula.
- Interestingly, her husband wished to impress the Super Bowl superstar, Tom Brady, who decided to join the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So, he was really in need of a quarterback, and it was Jenna who helped him in training, becoming his quarterback in the entire pandemic.