Scott Mitchell is a former British actor and recruitment consultant who is famously known for being the husband of Barbara Windsor, an actress who shot into prominence after playing in the famous British TV series such as Carry on and Eastenders. On the other hand, Scott has also previously acted on serials which include London’s Burning, Kavanagh QC and Goodnight Sweetheart.
|Profession||Former actor; recruitment consultant|
|Parents||Ronnie Mitchell (father); Rita Mitchell (mother)|
|Siblings||Marsha Mitchell (sister)|
|Wife||Barbara Windsor (m 2000)|
Mitchell’s wife, Barabara passed away at the age of 83 after a prolonged battle with dementia disease. He was by her side when she took her last breath on 10 December at 8:35 pm at a London care home. The talented British actress was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. In a statement, Scott told: “I’ve lost my wife, my best friend, and soul mate“
Here are some of the facts about the legendary British actress, Barbara Windsor’s loyal husband, Scott Mitchell in the following article.
10 Facts on Scott Mitchell
- Scott Mitchell was born in the year 1963. He is currently 57 years old at the time of this writing.
- As per his IMDb profile, he is the son of Rita and Ronnie Mitchell. Furthermore, Scott also a sibling sister named Marsha Mitchell in his family.
- Talking about their relationship status, Scott Mitchell was the third husband of Barbara Windsor. The pair first met in the year 1992.
- Interestingly, Scott was the son of one of Barbara’s close friends.
- After eight years of being in a lovely relationship, the pair finally tied their wedding knot on 8 April 2000. Barbara was 55 while her love, Scott was only 28 at the time of their marriage.
- In spite of their big age difference of 27 years, the duo maintained an affectionate and inspiring love life which is one to cherish forever.
- Speaking of Scott Mitchell’s wife Barbara’s previous marital relationship, she married her first husband, Ronnie Knight on 2 March 1964 before divorcing in January 1985. Later, she married Stephen Hollings, a restaurateur on 12 April 1986 in Jamaica before they went their separate ways in 1995.
- On 10 May 2018, Barbara was revealed to be diagnosed with the dreadful Alzheimer disease.
- To display, his undying love and loyalty to his beloved wife, Scott even ran the London Marathon on April 10 2018 to raise some funds for Dementia Revolution.
- Scott Michell’s wife, Barbara accumulated net worth is at $ 11 million (£9 million) at the time of her death.