Karen Travers Wikipedia: Does she have her own Wikipedia page? Read until the end of the post to gain some insights into the reporter’s bio.
Karens Travers is a well-recognized American journalist for the ABC News channel. She has been working as Washington based correspondent covering basically national politics.
Karen Travers Wikipedia
Karen Travers personal Wikipedia page is not available. However, she has been mentioned on many websites.
According to her bio, She is a university graduate with a Bachelors Degree in American Government and Masters’s degree in Liberal studies.
Karen Travers Age And Husband
Karen is 43 years of age. She was born in the year 1978. Her hometown is in Bluebell, Pennsylvania.
Travers is married to her husband, John Miles Anderson. The couple tied the knot on September 10, 2011.
The lovely couple has 3 children.
Karen Travers Net Worth and ABC Salary
Karen’s estimated net worth is around $2 million dollars, whereas her salary is said to be around $100k annually.
She is a veteran in her field and has been working in media for about 2 decades.
|Height||5 feet 5 inch approx.|
|Husband||John Miles Anderson|
|Education||Masters in Liberal Studies|
This is incredible and the most Philly thing ever: Eagles fans in Key West celebrating the win by singing the Action News theme song @6abc
“Move closer to your world my friend…take a little bit of time…” 🦅🏉 https://t.co/4KQii64fO6
— Karen Travers (@karentravers) January 14, 2018
- Karen was born to parents, Bernadette M. Travers and William J. Travers.
- Karen was a very bright kid from a young age. She graduated from Georgetown University in the year 2003 with a master’s degree in Liberal science. Later, she decided to pursue her career in political journalism
- Talking about her children, Her 3 children are Maev and twins Kelly and Mathew.
- Karen is an award-winning journalist, She was a major part of the ABC News team that received an Emmy Award for its coverage of President Obama’s inauguration. She first began her News career as an intern for ABC News in the year 2000.
- She has also served as the deputy political director for the 2008 Election coverage, led the network’s reporting on the Democratic and Republican delegate processes, covered key battleground states, and reported from presidential debates and both conventions.
- You can follow Karen’s tweets on Twitter, her username is “@karentravers”.She has more than 38.6k followers.