American actress Irene Bedard is better known for her portrayal of Suzy Song in the movie Smoke Signals. Also, she is famous for providing her voice to the lead character in the 1995 animated movie Pocahontas.
Now Irene has been making headlines on the internet after she got arrested twice in three days in December 2020. Know the reason behind her arrest and her bio in the facts below.
|Height||5 feet and a half-inch (1.54 meters)|
|Parents||Hawako Bedar, Shiere Bedard|
|Siblings||Leslie Bedard, Joseph Bedard, and David Bedard.|
10 Facts On Irene Bedard
- Irene Bedard, whose hometown lies in Anchorage, Alaska, U.S, was born on 22 July 1967. As of now, her age is 57.
- Bedard holds American nationality. Talking about her ethnicity, she shares Inuit and Cree ancestry.
- She is the daughter of Hawako Bedard and Shiere Bedard. Also, she has three siblings named Leslie Bedard, Joseph Bedard, and David Bedard.
- Bedard possesses a height of about 5 feet and a half-inch (1.54 meters).
- Discussing her education, she completed her high schooling at Anchorage’s Dimond High School. Then, she gained a Bachelor’s degree from The University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
- Bedard is currently single. However, she was married to Denny Wilson. Her relationship with former husband Denny lasted for 19 years (from 1993 to 2012).
- Together, the ex-duo have a son named Quinn Wilson, who was born in 2003.
- Irene has been arrested twice in three days in December 2020. As confirmed by TMZ, she was arrested for the first time in Irene’s ex-husband’s house in charge of possible domestic violence against their son. Her second arrest was for disorderly conduct.
- With her credits on movies and TV shows, Bedard has earned quality money from her career. Yet, she hasn’t revealed the exact figure of her net worth.
- She is available on her Instagram account @irenebedard. Till now, she has garnered over 10.6 thousand followers.