Noah Galuten is a popular American personality. He is a well-established food blogger, writer, and chef based in Santa Monica, California. Let me tell you that, he is not popular and recognized because of his work. He is popular for being the spouse of popular American actress, television host, and comedian, Iliza Shlesinger.
Before getting married to his wife, Noah was rarely known by the public. But after the marriage, he got the fame and limelight overnight. Well, it’s obvious to happen when you are related to some popular personality. Know more details about Noah Galuten from below.
|Birthday||September 21, 1982|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Profession||Chef and author|
|Parents||Albhy Galuten and Nancy Lyons|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$120k – $200k|
10 Facts On Noah Galuten
- Noah Galuten is an Amerian chef, food, and travel blogger.
- He was born in the year 1982 and he is 37 years of age as of 2020.
- Noah celebrates his birthday on every 21st day of September. Moreover, his birth sign is Virgo.
- Noah stands the height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall. And his body weight is about 70 kg.
- He is married to his beautiful wife Iliza Vie Schlesinger. The couple got married on the 12th day of May 2018. Until now, the couple doesn’t have a child.
- Noah travels to a different part of the United States and learns about the food. He also travels internationally to know foods and the kitchen.
- Previously, he used to travel and make food-related blogs but later he started working for a restaurant group named Golden State Restaurant.
- Noah was born to his parents, his father Albhy Galuten who is a Music Composer, and mother Nancy Lyons who is a Graden and Landscape designer.
- Noah is estimated to have a net worth of about $1 million. And his annual income is estimated to be around $120k – $200k.
- You can find him on Instagram @galuten. He has about 35.8k followers.