Fat Nwigwe is an American model who is famous for being the wife of Tobe Nwigwe, a rapper based in Houston, Texas; famous for giving single hits such as Hustle; Coulda Woulda Shoulda, and Been Grinding.
|Husband||Tobe Nwigwe (m 2017)|
|Children||2 daughters (Ivory Nwigwe; Sage Isioma Nwigwe)|
Tobe has built a solid rapping career and made good use of the Soundcloud platform to get a decent loyal and supporting loyal fan base. But here we will be talking about his lovely wife, Fat Nwigwe in the following article. What is her real name? Want to know the answer to this question. Scroll down and get it for yourself!!!
10 Facts on Fat Nwigwe
- Her real name is Ivory Rangers. His birth date and birthplace has not been officially documented.
- However, looking at her Fat Nwigwe could be in her mid-twenties.
- She belongs to a mixed ethnic background and has not mentioned her family and educational details.
- Fat Nwigwe got engaged with Tobe Nwigwe in the early part of 2017 before finally walking down the raise as a husband and wife on 16 December 2017.
- The fabulous duo is also blessed with two daughters whom they named Ivory Nwigwe and Sage Isioma Nwigwe.
- They have given the oldest daughter a lovely nickname of Baby Fat.
- Both Fat Nwigure and her spouse, Tobe together also operates a non-profit organization known as Edutainment that aims to help Alief children to get on with their life.
- As a model, she has earned a decent amount of income. Likewise, her husband’s Tobe Nwigwe’s net worth is at $850K.
- Tobe Nwigwe’s gorgeous Fat Nwigwe stands a decent weight and maintains a slim physique that complements her overall personality perfectly.
- She also actively uses her Instagram account that has in excess of 236 K fan followers. Both Fat Nwigwe and her husband have their joint YouTube channel titled; Forever Twisted has over 14K subscribers.