Erica Lindbeck is a famous American voice actress who has become the voice of the latest generation of Barbie dolls and merchandise. She has been involved as a voice actress in the movie industry since the year 1995 and has been working really hard to achieve more. According to IMDB, she has 182 credits as an actress
She is one of the gorgeous and talented actresses who has a passion for being a part of the film industry. Including the Tv-series, she has been voicing the characters in the video games and animes. Here are 10 facts about Erica Lindbeck that you should know.
|Birthday||May 2, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television|
10 Facts About Erica Lindbeck
- Erica Lindbeck is an American Actress who is known for voicing the characters in the tv-series, movies, anime, and video games.
- Some of the creation where she has voiced the characters includes ‘ Spider-Man (video game)’, ‘DC Super Hero Girls’, ‘ThunderCats Roar’, ‘World of Warcraft: Shadowlands’, ‘Barbie Princess Adventure’ and many more.
- Furthermore, Erica Lindbeck has 68.8 k followers on her Twitter profile with 10.8 k tweets.
- Is Actress Erica Lindbeck Married? Well, we are yet to get the details of her husband or her boyfriend. However, she revealed that she is bisexual on February 3, 2020.
- Moreover, Erica Lindbeck was born on May 2, 1992, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Her current age is 28 years old.
- Similarly, Erica Lindbeck has a height of 5 feet 7 inches with an average weight.
- We are yet to receive further details on her net worth amount.
- She has graduated from UCLA school of theater with a bachelor’s degree in Theater in the year 2014.
Her ancestry is primarily Italian and Swedish, with smaller amounts of Scottish, Welsh, and English.
She was also a member of UCLA’s Rapid Fire Improv Group while in college.