Austin Abrams is a young and very talented actor from the United States of America. He is best known for his work on filmographies like Gangster Squad of 2013, Paper Towns of 2015, and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark of 2019. He has more than a dozen films and television credits. Moreover, his latest work is the TV show Dash & Lily and he has played the character of Dash in it.
Is Austin Abrams Gay? Many fans and audiences of Austin are very curious to know about his sexuality. Since he is very private about his personal life, he hasn’t shared anything about it. And until he shares, his sexuality is unknown. You might find some fake rumors about his sexuality. Don’t trust it!
|Birthday||September 2, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 8 1/4 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||67 kg (147 lbs)|
|Measurements||34 -30 inches|
|Parents||Bradley and Lori Abrams|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand USD|
10 Facts On Austin Abrams
- Austin Abrams is an actor who has given many incredible performances and has impressed everyone with his talent.
- Abrams was born as Austin Noah Abrams in the year 1996. And he is 24 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Austin’s wiki, he celebrates his birthday on the 2nd day of September every year.
- Austin was born in Pennsylvania, United States but he was raised in Florida’s Sarasota. And he is American by nationality.
- Talking about Abram’s parents, he was born to Lori his mother, and Bradley Abrams his father. Both of his parents are doctors by profession.
- Austin started his acting career in the year 2011 from the movie titled Ticking Clock playing the role of James.
- Abrams stands the height of 5 feet 8 1/4 inches (1.73 m). And he is 67 kg (147 lbs) in weight.
- Austin is estimated to have a net worth of $500 Thousand USD as of 2020.
- Abrams hasn’t revealed anything about his girlfriend or partner.
- Official Ig of Austin isn’t available but you can find his fan-made Instagram.