Brittany Higgins is a parliament staffer who claimed that she was raped in the Parliament House in 2019. It was Brittany’s dream to work for the minister. After the incident, Higgins had two options, either to work on May 2019 elections or go back home.
Brittany chose to work on the election because she wouldn’t get any job if she returned home. At present, Brittany is working in the Prime Minister’s office. Higgins is one of the most experienced staffers in the Morrison Government.
Quick Facts: Is Brittany Higgins Married? Everything On Her Husband And Parents
Former media adviser Brittany Higgins is now the THIRD Liberal Party staffer to allege she was sexually assaulted by men in the Liberal Party https://t.co/vYIJEpWAGp pic.twitter.com/dlUv1i8vVh
— Samantha Maiden (@samanthamaiden) February 14, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Brittany Higgins
- How old is Brittany Higgins? The details about Brittany Higgins’s date of birth and zodiac sign are private, but her current age is 24 years.
- Higgins is Australian as she was born and raised in Canberra, Australia. Brittany’s ethnic background is Caucasian.
- Is Brittany Higgins Married? It is unclear if Brittany is married. The information about her husband, boyfriend, or any marital details is private.
- Brittany Higgins rarely talks about her family and parents to the media. The details about Brittany’s parents, their names, and jobs are not disclosed.
- One can read about Higgins and her bio in recent news articles. Brittany does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- After the 2019 election, the Australian parliament staffer, Brittany took the job in Employment Minister Michaelia Cash, reports ABC.
- According to News.com.au, Brittany Higgins alleged that she was raped inside the Parliament House two years ago. Brittany felt forced to either choose her job or report the crime to the police.
- Brittany Higgins spoke up about the rape allegations only after seeing Grace Tame, Australian of the Year winner’s photo with Prime Minister Scott Morrison. Grace is an advocate and activist for the survivors of assaults.
- The details about Brittany’s education, college, qualifications, and net worth are not disclosed.
- Brittany wants her story to be an inspiration and drive to the change in the Parliamentary House’s work culture.