Beginning his career as a political analyst for Yahoo! and becoming the political editor of Erotic Review, Ian Dant is a British journalist, author as well as renowned TV personality who is current associated with Politics.co.uk as an editor.
Prior to becoming editor, Dunt was also part of the team that Launched the “Remainiacs” Podcast which is an adult political podcast for use of foul language. Moreover, his same team also launched “The Bunker” which is also a similar podcast for political issues.
|Profession||Journalist and Author|
|Education||University College London, University of Warwick|
Yeah, that’s right, I haven’t promoted it for at least two hours. Buy my bastard book. https://t.co/Q6QdLlL9Wo
— Ian Dunt (@IanDunt) September 14, 2020
10 Facts About Ian Dunt
- Reportedly, Ian Dunt was born in the year 1982. He celebrates his birthday on February 4 every year. Thus, he is 38 years of age as of now.
- The editor of Politics.co.uk was born in Guatemala and grew up in Chile, Winchester, and Southhampton. However, he belongs to a Britain nationality.
- About his educational background, he studied at the University College London where he studied Philosophy. Later, he received an M.A. degree in International relations from the University of Warwick.
- Being a famous journalist as well as an author, Ian Dunt has already made his place on the official page of Wikipedia. Thus, several pieces of information are available on his Wiki page.
- Presently, Ian Dunt has a verified Twitter account, joined since February 2009. He has more than 307.3k followers and 4k followings.
- Is he married or dating? Well, if you’re a follower of Ian Dunt, you might be curious about his relationship status. But, we’re sorry as the information is not available on the Web.
- As of 2020, there is no relevant information regarding Ian Dunt’s estimated net worth or average earnings. However, we’ll upload this figure as soon as it’s available.
- Moving on to his family details, his parent’s name is unknown to date. But, it is known that his father was English and his mother has Guatemala descent.
- Moreover, Ian Dunt is the author of Brexit: What The Hell Happens Now? and also a host of the Remainiacs podcast which was renamed “Oh God, What Now?“
- According to his wiki page, Ian Dunt is known to be a proud vaper.