Isabel Hardman is an English political journalist who has been currently working as the assistant editor of The Spectator. Back in the year 2015, she was awarded the very prestigious Journalist of the Year Award by the Political Studies Association.
|Birthday||May 5, 1986|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Parents||Michael Hardman and Marion J. Hardman|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand|
|Salary||$62 thousand per year|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with John Woodcock|
|Education||St. Catherine’s School, Godalming College, University of Exeter|
Is Isabel Hardman married? There has been a lot of speculations regarding her marriage but the truth is that she has never been married. However, she has been dating John Woodcock, a popular British politician. The couple gave birth to a son named Jacob on May 12, 2020. This is a sign that they might marry very soon.
Isabel is also said to be an author who has published popular books including Why We Get The Wrong Politicians, The Natural Health Service: What the Great Outdoors Can Do for Your Mind, The Natural Health Service: How Nature Can Mend Your Mind Isabel Hardman, etc.
10 Facts on Isabel Hardman:
- Isabel Hardman’s salary is 2020 is said to be $62 thousand per year as per reports claimed by The Celebs Closet.
- Also, from the same website, we have found out her height is around 5 feet and 8 inches.
- Moving on to her birthday, she was born on May 5, 1986, and thus, her current age is 34 years.
- She is very famously recognized as a political journalist who has been currently working as an assistant editor at The Spectator.
- As she was born in London Borough of Camden, London, United Kingdom, she is said to be an English.
- She has not got a husband yet but she has a boyfriend who’s name is John Woodcock.
- This famous personality’s information can be found very easily on Wikipedia.
- The journalist has an estimated net worth of approximately $800 thousand.
- Talking about her parents, she is the daughter of Michael Hardman and Marion J. Hardman.
- Isabel had completed her school studies from St. Catherine’s School, and also attended Godalming College. Later, she completed her graduation from the University of Exeter.