Kristin Chirico is a senior editor who works at Buzzfeed. She is also a YouTube star and featured in the YouTube channel, Ladylike. The question comes as Is Kristin Chirico married? The answer is Yes!! She is a happily married woman and is not divorced.
|Birthday||14 June 1984|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||You Tuber; Editor|
|Net Worth||$ 550K|
|Husband||Brain Hubble (m 2017)|
|Education||Richmond University; Northwestern University|
Presently, Chirico is enjoying a blissed married life with her husband. From the following article, get to know more about Kristin Chirico from the given facts written about her.
10 Facts on Kristin Chirico
- Kristin Chirico was born on 14 June 1984 in the United States of America. She is of American nationality having a white ethnic heritage.
- Currently, she is 36 years old as of 2020. Kristin has not revealed anything about her family details to her loyal fans.
- Chirico obtained her degree in theatre arts and creative communications from Richmond University.
- Similarly, she also received her master’s degree in screen and stage writing from Northwestern University.
- Kristin writes mostly on the positivity of body and fashion and styling rules.
- Moving towards her personal life, Kristin is happily married to her husband, Brian Hubble. The couple tied their wedding knot on 19 March 2017 after several years of dating one another.
- Interestingly, in one of her Tweets, Kristin once considered herself as a queer woman involved in a hetero relationship.
- Talking about her body measurement, she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 62 kg.
- Her annual salary is around $ 250K while from her profession, Kristin Chirico’s net worth is in the region of $ 550K.
- The highly talented Kristin Chirico has accumulated a tremendous fan following on her social media sites. She has over 400K followers on her Instagram account, more than 93K followers on her Twitter account, and in excess of 61K followers on her official Facebook page.