The multi-talented personality, Michael Smerconish is an American radio host and television presenter. He has worked on some of the prominent media houses of the United States.
Michael appears on The Michael Smerconish Program on SiriusXM’s POTUS Channel (124). Likewise, he hosts the program, Smerconish on CNN and CNN International. Besides, he is the author of seven books, which include six non-fiction works and one novel.
|Birthday||March 15, 1962|
|Parents||Walter Smerconish, Florence Grovich|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania Law School.|
— Michael Smerconish (@smerconish) December 22, 2020
10 Facts About Michael Smerconish
- Is Michael Smerconish Jewish? The radio host is yet to reveal his religious views on the media so far.
- Michael Smerconish has decades of experience in media and politics. He now enjoys a net worth of an estimated $2 million in 2020.
- The veteran host is a married man. He has been married to his wife Lavinia Smerconish over the years. The couple has four children including a son named Michael Smerconish Jr.
- Smerconish’s first talk show was broadcast on Philadelphia’s 1210 AM WPHT station.
- In his late twenties, he served under President George Bush as a high-ranking official in the Office of Housing and Urban Development.
- Michael has 214.4K followers on Twitter and 20.7k followers on Instagram.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Lehigh University. Moreover, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Smerconish pursued his high school education from Central Bucks High School West, a public high school in Pennsylvania.
- He was awarded numerous honorary degrees. It includes a Doctor of Humane Letters degree from both the Widener University and Delaware Valley College, and a Doctor of Science degree from the University of the Sciences.
- Michael is the author of numerous books. Meanwhile, two of his books were on The New York Times Best Seller list.
- Though Michael worked on several Republican candidates’ campaigns and supported it, he eventually identified as an Independent and supported the 2008 candidacy of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama.